Current Weather @ 6:59 PM Clear skies Temp 65.9º Humidity 43% Winds NNW 3.0mph Max Gust 20.0mph
Todays Extremes High 75.4º Low 49.0º Rain 0.00" Rain Rate 0.000" per hr Snow 0.00" Season 93"
LATEST ALERTS (whats this?)
None at this time
Welcome
Username:

Password:

Remember me

[ ]
[ ]
ROADS AND TRAFFIC
Updated: 07:00 PM v2.5
Run Spr to Highland  (330): 22 mins  
Highland to Run Spr  (330): 21 mins  
Big Bear to Run Spr    (18): 21 mins  
Run Spr to Big Bear    (18): 20 mins  
Big Bear to Redlands  (38): CLOSED   
Redlands to Big Bear  (38): CLOSED   
Big Bear to Lucerne    (18): 34 mins  
Lucerne to Big Bear    (18): 37 mins  
=Light  =Moderate  =Heavy Traffic
Road Conditions Page: Click Here
SUPPORT SCM!
Support SCM by making a single or recurring donation.

Forums
Socalmountains.com :: Forums :: FOODIES
<< Previous thread | Next thread >>   

Elks Lodge

Author Post
Rumor Mill
Sun Sep 08 2019, 11:25AM Email Thread Print View

Registered Member #191
:
Went to the Elks Lodge Friday for the Fish Fry good Fish 10 bucks 3 pieces and fry’s I’m a non member but like to support them. ELKS Lodge 866-3557 BBQ your own on Saturday Bingo on Fridays.

Millennia’s sorry to tell you that there is no Santa Clause, no Easter Bunny, No Tooth Fairy, Have a great day

Moderators: Craig ⭐, ©ammy ⭐, Lumber Jill ⭐, Mtngoat John⭐, Deb Doodah⭐, SCM ALERT🚨, Benny ⭐, Socalmountains Admin, ⚡WX ALERT⚡

Jump:     Back to top

Powered by e107 Forum System
Chatbox
You must be logged in to post comments on this site - please either log in or if you are not registered click here to signup

Kel
Sep 19 : 07:02pm
Outside Investigation in Sugarloaf (5:16 PM) R/P reports tpo much lighter fluid om a BBQ. Then calls back and says they are BBQ'ing meat with too much fat....Uh, Ca;; me naive but this seems to be a waste of Law Enforcement resources

Teamroper
Sep 19 : 06:53pm
Cool Wingnut! I was just wishing but that is exactly what I was hoping for! It would be awesome to have them based here during Wildland Season. What a great resource at our doorstep!

furrymurry8114
Sep 19 : 06:47pm
Spice,

Firefighters set some small backfires in Angelus Oaks to remove some small remaining green patches near homes on Spruce Avenue.

fun4me
Sep 19 : 06:45pm
Donated what I could. Very useful way to get info. Thank you all!!

SCM ALERT🚨
Sep 19 : 06:37pm
[INCIDENT UPDATE]
FIRE TYPE UNKNOWN in BIG BEAR
Fawnskin E96 On Scene Of An Illegal Camp Fire - Can Handle - Cancel The Balance Of The Response
Map, Photos, More Info: [Click Here]

SCM ALERT🚨
Sep 19 : 06:32pm
[INCIDENT DISPATCH]
FU - UNKNOW /UNKNOWN TYPE FIRE IN BIG BEAR - W NORTH SHORE DR BIG BEAR
MORE DETAILS: [Click Here]

SCM ALERT🚨
Sep 19 : 06:28pm
[INCIDENT UPDATE]
OUTSIDE INVESTIGATION in BIG BEAR LAKE
Units On Scene Of A LEGAL BBQ. Cancelling Response.

-WINGNUT-
Sep 19 : 06:27pm
Don't know at this point. We are glad to have them. The airport will support any effort to protect our community here and around the Eldorado fire. Another vital role of the airport.

SCM ALERT🚨
Sep 19 : 06:26pm
[INCIDENT UPDATE]
TRAFFIC ACCIDENT in BIG BEAR LAKE
2 Medical Helicopters Needed For 2 Patients Of This Traffic Accident CVS Big Bear. Ambulances Arrived At Big Bear Airport A Few Mins Ago.

Spiceguy
Sep 19 : 06:22pm
Saw those 3 airplanes flying over the house on the way to the airport. Very cool.

SCM ALERT🚨
Sep 19 : 06:18pm
USFS: #ElDoradoFire
Acres : 22,439
Containment: 59%
Personnel: 1,232
Injuries: 13
Fatality: 1
Evacuated: 3,467
Structures threatened: 26,031
Homes damaged: 2
Homes destroyed: 4
Outbuildings damaged: 4
Outbuildings destroyed: 6
More info at: [Click Here] [Click Here]

SCM ALERT🚨
Sep 19 : 06:18pm
USFS: The forward rate of spread for the fire in Redlands has been stopped at 37 acres.

(Photo by @CALFIREBDU) [Click Here]

SCM ALERT🚨
Sep 19 : 06:13pm
That is awesome Wingnut! Thank you for the heads up and the invite! How long will they be there?

Sugarplum
Sep 19 : 06:12pm
Good evening, All;
Has anyone else recently had any "third-party fire insurance men" come pay you a visit? I should have been paying much closer attention but they said they were checking on me and my property.

-WINGNUT-
Sep 19 : 06:10pm
A few days ago I said we would not have any fixed wing fire aircraft. I was wrong. We have three fireboss aircraft that will be based out of the airport. Pretty amazing aircraft. Come by on Fairway and check them out.

Latest Forum Posts
Posted by SCM ALERT🚨 in WEATHER DISCUSSION
@BensWeather:@BriansOpinions @InlandK9SAR Same one from earlier. About out now. (Sep 19 : 06:57pm)

Posted by SCM ALERT🚨 in NEWS
USFS: #ElDoradoFire Acres : 22,439 Containment: 59% Personnel: 1,232 Injuries: (Sep 19 : 06:18pm)

USFS: The forward rate of spread for the fire in Redlands has been stopped at 37 (Sep 19 : 06:18pm)

@BensWeather:Units were able to knock this down quick, now in mop-up. https://t. (Sep 19 : 05:56pm)

@BensWeather:@jaymcalderon Picked up the McCall fire... all is good there! (Sep 19 : 05:56pm)

USFS: MOUNTAIN CENTER - US Forest Service firefighters, along with @CALFIRERRU, (Sep 19 : 05:17pm)

@BensWeather:New start in Riverside County, off Hwy 74 near Mountain Center, McC (Sep 19 : 04:56pm)

@BensWeather:@BriansOpinions Yeah, nothing to be too concerned with, would event (Sep 19 : 04:56pm)

(C)2002-2020 Socalmountains.com
All Rights Reserved
Privacy Policy Terms of Service
Contact Us

{THEMEDISCLAIMER}